El Paso, Texas, Civil and Commercial Litigation Attorneys
Our collective experience in handling thousands of claims, lawsuits and civil cases in our areas of practice – at all levels of the Texas, New Mexico and U.S. federal judicial systems – enables us to evaluate your case with confidence and also to provide informed preventive counsel on your most sensitive business and professional issues.
Our skills as a collaborative group of attorneys extend to a full range of insurance and personal injury defense litigation. We have successfully tried cases and advocated for our clients’ interests in thousands of auto and trucking accident, premises liability, and other property and casualty matters.
We take pride in the favorable outcomes we have achieved for clients across numerous other areas of focus within civil litigation and corporate defense. Our strengths lie in:
- Commercial litigation and arbitration — including contract and business tort litigation, fiduciary litigation and securities arbitration, as well as representation of our clients in class actions and regulatory investigations
- Media and First Amendment rights defense — including defamation, libel, slander and invasion of privacy cases, as well as representation of the media in responding to state and federal grand jury subpoenas
- Products liability and toxic tort defenses — including cases based on design and manufacturing defects, and injury or illness due to exposure to asbestos and other chemicals and toxic substances
- Civil rights and employment discrimination defense — including extensive experience with Section 1983 cases involving claims of police brutality and abuse of official authority, as well as defense of actions against public and private employers alleging discrimination based on age, race, national origin, gender and disability
- Representation of health care entities — providing aggressive defense of businesses, facilities and professionals facing medical malpractice or negligence actions, qui tam and state law whistleblower suits, and regulatory investigations
- State and federal appeals — across all our practice areas, leveraging the experience of two attorneys who are Texas board certified in civil appellate law
Call Our El Paso, Texas, Office at (915) 545-4900
If you have complex legal needs involving your business interests or professional future, we encourage you to consider our attorneys’ credentials in your search for the most effective counsel. We strive to provide representation equal in quality to that of any large Texas firm, with additional components of personal attention and efficiency. Contact Windle Hood Alley Norton Brittain & Jay, LLP today to arrange a consultation.